1. This application for garden landscaping must be accompanied by a detailed
plan of the proposed garden including a complete list of all plants and
their proposed positioning.
2. The majority of the plants must be indigenous and specified by their
3. Only small indigenous trees are allowed due to the size of the gardens.
4. Proposed garden ornaments, gazebos, garden sheds and trellises need
to be indicated on the plan for items higher than 50cm, a picture of the
structure is also required.
5. Garden sheds are not allowed to be visible above your courtyard wall.
6. Landscaping cannot commence until the application has been approved.
7. Bougainvillea, Wisteria or any other invasive climbers must be planted
in pots above ground and supported by a trellis. No climbers will be allowed
to grow or cling to exterior walls.
8. It is the responsibility of the owner to clear the site after completion
of the project. However should the resident have soil, lawn or rocks that
can still be utilized elsewhere please contact reception.
9. Regardless of the above, the application must at all times strictly
adhere to all the conduct rules.